We show you below the most important points to keep in mind when you are invited to a wedding.
8 tips for wedding guests
1. First of all, you have to take into account the time the wedding is going to take place ; whether it will be day or night . If the ceremony is held at noon and the banquet is planned afterwards, you can wear a knee- length suit or dress . If, on the other hand, the mass is in the afternoon and the reception is at night, it is recommended that you wear a long dress. Choose the neckline that suits you best : strapless or strapless .
2. In general, the youngest guests usually wear a dress , while the more mature ones can also opt for the jacket and skirt or pants suit. However, if the wedding is very formal and serious, it is most appropriate for all the guests to wear dresses.
3. If you want to wear a modern look, you can opt for puffy garments that are now very fashionable , tulle skirts, empire necklines and brightly colored shoes. If you want to be the most attractive and seductive, you can wear transparent or shiny dresses and very high heels .
4. Bags and shoes are accessories that you should not neglect if you have a wedding. In general, the shoes and the dress are the same color, but you can also opt for matching shoes with the bag, which should be small and, preferably, a handbag.
6. If the wedding is in the morning and the sun is shining, you can put on a hat or headdress and, if it’s cold, some gloves that will give you an elegant touch. Remember that you will have to take them off at mealtime.
7. Another very fashionable accessory is the shawl . The normal thing is to wear it hidden from the shoulders or draped over the arms, but it is a very versatile garment that will easily adapt to the dress you have chosen.
8. Finally, choose fine and elegant jewelry : silver, gold, pearls or diamonds, always based on the color and decorations of the dress.