You get married? The most special day of your life deserves unforgettable bridal makeup . The fundamental thing to dazzle at the wedding is to show off a luminous skin and a simple and natural makeup but with a sophisticated and lasting point . Pamper your skin well the days before the wedding by removing make-up, toning and moisturizing, you can apply a vitamin ampoule to illuminate your face before applying make-up.
Bridal makeup in 8 steps
Next we see the steps to achieve an ideal bridal makeup for the wedding.
1. Prepare the skin with an anti-blemish smoothing base. Apply a little product to the central area, nose, lower forehead, upper cheekbones, under the eyes and on the chin.
2. Apply the makeup base , a fluid base with your fingers, distributing it well all over the face.
3. Concealer or highlighter. Deposit it in your hand and take small amounts by applying them with your fingers in small touches in key points: dark circles, arch of the eyebrow, nose fin…
4. With a trio of shadows you can give a little depth to the eyelid in a very subtle way. With the lighter shade, light is given under the eyebrow and tear duct, and with the darker shade, the eye socket is gently marked.
5. Define the eyebrows with a brown pencil. Apply the color with a brush to fill in small bald spots or hollows in the eyebrows and define their shape.
6. Apply a waterproof, tear-proof black mascara.
7. Apply pale pink blush on the cheeks and with a slightly darker blush mark a point under the cheekbone and touch up the eye shadow.
8. Define the color of the lips using a pink lipstick. You can get more volume by applying a touch of glitter.