Are you tired of searching for the perfect peach lipstick shade? Look no further, as we have created the ultimate guide to help you find your perfect match. From warm undertones to cool, we have got you covered.
Understanding Your Skin Tone
When it comes to finding the right peach lipstick shade, it all comes down to your skin tone. To determine your skin tone, look at the veins on your wrist. If they appear blue, you have a cool undertone. If they appear green, you have a warm undertone. If you can’t decide, you might have a neutral undertone.
Warm Peach Lipstick Shades
For those with warm undertones, warm peach lipstick shades are the way to go. Warm peach shades have a yellow or orange tint, making them perfect for those with warm undertones. Some of our top picks for warm peach lipstick shades include:
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in “Peachstock”
- NARS Cosmetics Lipstick in “Barbara”
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in “Pillow Talk Medium”
Cool Peach Lipstick Shades
If you have cool undertones, cool peach lipstick shades will suit you best. Cool peach shades have a pink or purple tint, making them perfect for those with cool undertones. Some of our top picks for cool peach lipstick shades include:
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in “Peach Me”
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick in “Corail Antinomique”
- Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in “Sunset Orange”
Neutral Peach Lipstick Shades
If you have a neutral undertone, you can rock both warm and cool peach lipstick shades. Some of our top picks for neutral peach lipstick shades include:
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in “Peach Buff”
- NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Stockholm”
- Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick in “Makeout Break”
How to Apply Peach Lipstick
Now that you have found your perfect peach lipstick shade, it’s time to apply it. Start by exfoliating your lips with a lip scrub. Next, apply a lip balm to moisturize your lips. Finally, apply your peach lipstick shade, starting from the center of your lips and working your way outwards.
In conclusion, finding your perfect peach lipstick shade doesn’t have to be a daunting task. By understanding your skin tone and selecting the right shade, you can achieve the perfect peach pout. Try out our top picks and let us know which one is your favorite!